Bridgers volunteer program is designed in such a way as to welcome volunteers in three categories from within and out of Cameroon:
- University Students on Internship.
- Recent graduates wishing to acquire efficient working experience or to build careers in civil society and social works.
- Persons wishing to offer themselves and their expertise at the service of the community or to help in the development of Bridgers’ resources.
WE NEED VOLUNTEERS TO WORK WITH THIS SUMMER 2018 IN OUR ORGANIZATION. INTERESTED PERSONS SHOULD INDICATE ON OR BEFORE THEN.We are Innovative and ready to welcome new persons with new ideas.
Our volunteers should be ready to work and we assure you that by the end of your stay with us you would have been equipped with holistic skills that meets the challenges of time.Our volunteers should like to work with Orphans and Street children, Widows, youth programs, Environment, students in both village and urban settings. In fact interested volunteers should check Areas of Intervention too.It is always a blend of work plus lot of ambiance as you enjoy discovering the rich touristic aspects of Cameroon found in the beautiful scenery as well as Cameroons sandy beaches, cultural artifacts and museums, other hiding treasures well exploited during weekends.
N.B: International volunteers may come with proposed projects wherein we would jointly work and implement within their period of stay in our Organization. We strongly recommend that these proposed projects should be accompanied with appropriate funds to ease the implementation of the project/research as well as their entire stay, such funding could be gotten possibly through fund raising and of course we are always ready to support any of such fund raising events any where in the world.
What are the Volunteer Quality Values Expected?
- Should be humble and hardworking.
- Ability to wisely take initiative.
- Have team spirit and communicate with team members.
- Be inclusive in decision making.
- Controlled emotions.
- Ability to trust others and be trusted.